Followers

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

be careful what you wish for

Yesterday, I sat down at my computer, all ready to blog.  Nothing.  Nada.  Not a single thing of interest to say.


It's the kids' fault.  They haven't done anything interesting lately. 


And Pacino - what's he been doing?  Work, and being man-sick.  Better call the man-bulance.  Bor-ing, people. 


Me?  I'm the mummy.  I ferry these people to their interesting things.  I can't be counted on for fascinating and hilarious anecdotes. 


Come on, family, do something funny/entertaining/annoying.  Give me some material here!


At that point, as I wiped the table down after lunch - told you I'm not the scintillating one - I suddenly realised that all was strangely, worryingly quiet on the Bear front.


Then I found him.


In my bathroom.


Being interesting.


With my brand new, not-terribly-cheap lipgloss.


And here, my friends, is my little monotony-breaker, channeling his inner drag queen.


As I said, be careful what you wish for.

6 comments:

  1. Lol, you gotta love kids. They can make anything interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...my oldest could always be counted on to find my lipstick! Brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those big brown eyes!

    Looks like a really sloppy lady gave him a kiss on the cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiiiice. Quiet is dangerous, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny. This happens at my house too- mostly with my toddler putting lipgloss on the baby.

    ReplyDelete