Followers

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

good news/bad news

I'm not being a tease, I'm really not.  But I can't find the USB for my phone, and the Bear is asleep so I can't take more photos on my camera, so...the surprise will have to wait till tomorrow now.  Sorry!

But in the meantime, it's a lovely not-really-Wednesday here, so that means I get to share all my news (apart from the surprise, of course).  For the best good and bad news, head over to http://revandthemissus.blogspot.com/  and see what's been happening in her world lately.

Good news?  I have a wonderful and generous family, both mine and my in-laws
Bad news?  I'm not telling you what they've done for us till tomorrow!
Good news?  It's so worth the wait

Good news?  The Gig has had a great week at school
Bad news?  None!  It's all good

Bad news?  I'm having a bad hair day
Good news?  I'm going out for coffee with a new friend
Better news?  My MIL is on her way to look after the Bear

That's it for now, she's waiting at the door ;)

See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The suspense! Ack!

    Hope you enjoyed your coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete